- To perform functions assigned in the repair and replacement of aircraft sheet metal structures.
- Plans, lays out, fabricates, assembles, installs, and repairs sheet metal parts, equipment, and products utilizing knowledge of working characteristics of metallic and nonmetallic materials, machining, and layout techniques.
- Selects gauge and type of sheet metal, such as stainless steel, steel, or aluminum, or nonmetallic material, such as plastics or fiberglass, according to product specifications
- Must provide your own tools
- Must have a valid driver’s license
*Providing competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging careers, advancement potential, and a safe pleasant work environment.
Salary Range: Neg-Neg