The ideal candidate has a passion for ensuring the readiness and reliability of unmanned aircraft and system components for use in commercial delivery, flight test and training as part of a dynamic, cross-functional team.
- Perform assembly, inspection, repair & rework of small unmanned aircraft & associated system components using best practices & manufacturer procedures/directives
- Make small unmanned aircraft system airworthiness determinations
- Generate, track & file malfunction, defect & reliability reports
- Track small unmanned aircraft & associated system component configurations, assignments & distributions
- Recover & refurbish end-of-life components/parts
- Work independently yet coordinate all activities with customer/client personnel