- The Project Manager is responsible to the Hangar Operations Manager.
- The Project Manager develops the plan in collaboration with Sr. Production Planners and through coordination with the Sr. Director of Maintenance/Planning.
- The Project Manager will determine and assign work load requirements to the skills managers to assure a smooth transition between shifts for all skills to ensure the company meets the delivery date.
- The Project Manager will make sure that all repair personnel carry out their respective duties in full accordance to company policies and procedures and in full compliance to FAA/EASA regulations and in line with OEM MPDs.
- The workload is to be coordinated with the Director of Maintenance/Planning and other Project Managers, Shift Managers, Department Managers, as well as the assigned Supervisors and Leads in the various skills assigned to the project to ensure a smooth transition between shifts.
- Control the maintenance production flow on the assigned project.
- Coordinate maintenance and schedule requirements with customers.
- Coordinates with all departments to ensure accomplishment work scope, proper work flow and sequencing.
- Ensure that good housekeeping practices are enforced at all times with an objective of securing an environment conducive to employee well-being.