- To lead functions assigned in the service, repair and overhaul of aircraft and aircraft components, parts, and accessories.
- Leads and supervises those assigned to the crew during all the following assigned job functions and masterfully performs as an FAA certified Mechanic.
- Ensures that all work performed complies with applicable technical data, FAA regulations and Company policies and procedures
- Tracks time spent on each work order and ensures the time is logged correctly and within the budgets assigned.
- Ensures that all aircraft parts/components removed from an aircraft in work, are documented, tagged, and protected.
- Signs and ensures that crew members sign and document aircraft maintenance on appropriate work cards or forms when work is completed or turned into the booth for turnover per Company policies and procedures.
- Must have valid A&P license
- Must have driver's license
- Must pass FAA DOT drug screen and background check
Salary Range: Neg-Neg